Assalamualaikum & Hi guys!
I am very sorry for the quality of the picture. Hope you guys can ignore that and enjoy the hand bouquet :)
To make a good and beautiful hand bouquet, you need to have a balance choice of colours and also the right amount of roses. I always take 15 roses for let say orange, and the other 15 is for brown. I used to have 6 of carnation flower, and one absolute decoration to lighten up the hand bouquet. As you can see from above, I used one pretty butterfly that you can get at the wedding store.
You also have to ensure that you got the right balance so your hand bouquet did not seem weird or small. Before I forget, you also have to choose the right ribbon colour so you can match the hand bouquet with the bride's attire and entire wedding theme.
Hope you guys get the tips right. Good day!


No comments:
Post a Comment